Your church will gain 4 measurable benefits from a ReFocus Workshop facilitated by John Finkelde
1. Boost your teams’ relationships through engaging activities.
2. Define your genuine core values. We utilise Patrick Lencioni’s current best practices to dig down into the central values that are unique to your church.
3. Match your church’s collective potential with the problematic issues in your community.
4. Map new focal points and practical next steps for the next season of your church.
What Churches Would Benefit From a ReFocus Workshop?
If your church has experienced a traumatic change and is struggling to find a way forward.
If your church has momentum and you need to maximise this exciting season.
If your church is stuck and nothing seems to be working.
If your church is growing and you want to ensure you’re all on the same page.
If you church’s vision and values seem tired and feel like something from the 20th century.
Then our ReFocus Workshop will help you navigate your way forward.
The ReFocus Workshop is facilitated by John in a workshop environment over a Friday evening and Saturday.
It maximises the involvement of team members while producing definitive outcomes.
On Friday evening we start at 7pm and finish at 9pm.
On Saturday we start at 9am and finish at 3.30pm.
Six Key Questions
We seek to answer six key questions through the workshops:
1. Who’s on the team?
2. What has our church done in the past?
3. Who are we, at our core?
4. What are the problematic issues in the community?
5. What is the collective potential of our church?
6. What’s our map into the future?
Why Use An Experienced Facilitator?
John is an experienced facilitator who:
• tailors the ReFocus Workshop to your specific context
• keeps the workshop moving towards the key outcomes
• allows you, the pastor, to enjoy the workshop and not be distracted by the responsibilities of managing the process
• knows current best practices in workshop methodology and frameworks
The fee for preparing and facilitating the ReFocus Workshop is $1997.
A deposit of $500 is required when the workshop is booked and the remainder of the fee is payable on the Friday of the workshop.