1. You find treats that your wife has hidden
2. It’s a well known fact that chocolate loses all its fat after 9pm
3. Researchers discovered that all calories consumed between 10-11pm are burnt off during sleep
4. Tim Tams taste better when consumed in front of late night TV shows
5. Late night fridge raiding fulfills a man’s deep seated hunter/gatherer instincts
6. You need energy for to keep up with the likes of Cadel Evans
7. You discover new taste sensations … like condensed milk in a tube
PS I’m not sure these are all true cos I go to bed at 8:14pm every night … without fail … ever … really.